Mobile Van Service
DIEC's Mobile Information and Equipment van travels throughout the Wellington, Hutt Valley and Horowhenua areas. The van can be seen at local events, presentations and expos. We can provide information on disability services and issues and offer free advice on the wide range of equipment and aids for daily living that we have available for purchase. There is no obligation to buy.
Our product range includes:
- Mobility aids,- Scooters, Walkers, Walking frames, Crutches, walking Sticks, Ferrals.
- Rehab chairs, bed and chair raisers.
- Shower stools and chairs, commodes, toilet seat raisers.
- Pressure and Pain Relief Cushions, Pillows and Lumbar Support.
- Continence products, mattress and chair protectors.
- Aids for daily living - handrails, easy reachers, tap turners, jar openers, cutlery, dressing aids and more.
Who can Benefit?
Any group or organization can book this free service.
- Retirement villages and residential care facilities.
- Clubs. (e.g Rotary, Probus, Lions)
- Disability Support Groups.
- Church Groups.
- Medical Groups.
For more information on the service please call free 0800 69 33 42 or email email@example.com