Mobile Van Service
The Well-Able Mobile Service operates throughout the Greater Wellington and Horowhenua area. The Mobile Service is happy to attend local health events, presentations and expos. We provide a free and impartial disability information service and have on board a wide range of equipment and daily living aids available for trial, hire or purchase.
Our product range includes:
- Mobility aids - strollers/walkers, walking frames, crutches, walking sticks and cane tips (ferrules).
- Rehab chairs, bed and chair raisers.
- Shower stools and chairs, commodes, toilet seat raisers.
- Pressure and pain relief cushions, pillows and lumbar supports.
- Incontinence products - Pads, pull-ups, mattress and chair protectors.
- Aids for daily living - handrails, reachers, tap turners, jar openers, cutlery, dressing aids and more.
Who can Benefit?
Any group or organization can book a free visit from the Mobile Van Service.
- Retirement villages and residential care facilities.
- Clubs (e.g Rotary, Probus, Lions)
- Disability Support Groups.
- Church Groups.
- Medical Groups.
For more information on the service please call free 04 298 2914 or email email@example.com