Well-Able Information and Equipment Service
“Choice and quality of life for people with disabilities”
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Stay Up-to-date on our latest news and offers!
On subscribing you will be sent a copy of our quarterly seasonal newsletter as they are published. Please note that we do not and will not pass any of your details to any agency, person, or organisation.
Who are we?
Well-Able Information and Equipment Services - is a Charitable Trust. We provide accurate and up-to-date information on disabilities and the disability support services available in the Greater
Well-Able also stocks a wide range of products, equipment and aids for daily living, available for purchase or hire. Come in and try our equipment with no obligation to buy. We are happy to offer advice - the most important thing is that you get the right product to meet your needs. We also have a mobile service that services the Greater Wellington area if you cannot get into our Kapiti Centre.
Our product range includes:
- Mobility - wheelchairs, strollers, walking frames, walking sticks and crutches
- Aids to assist with daily living - kitchen utensils, personal care products
- Incontinence products - pads, pull-ups, bed sheets and chair cushions
- Bed raisers, mattress protectors
- Bathroom and Toilet – over toilet seat raisers, commodes, shower stools
- Clothing - Lothlorian possum and merino knitwear
We can source and order a wide range of products from our suppliers. If you have any questions about equipment please phone us on 04 298 2914 or contact us via this website.
How the world sees us doesn't matter......
Please note that orders will not be processed until the next working day following a weekend and public holiday.